GEL WEAKNESS & DESIRE TO CHILDREN
If you don't get pregnant, one possible cause is luteal insufficiency. Corpus luteum insufficiency is a dysfunction of the ovaries in which your body does not produce enough of the corpus luteum hormone (progesterone). The consequences are a failure to implant the egg cell or implantation under poor hormonal conditions, which can lead to an early miscarriage.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF PREGNANCY
THE JOB OF THE YELLOW HORMONE
The corpus luteum develops in the ovary after ovulation from the ruptured egg sac. The hormones estrogen and progesterone (also called luteal hormone) are produced in the corpus luteum. These two hormones regulate the female menstrual cycle. Progesterone builds up the lining of the uterus and allows the egg to implant. If the ovum is not fertilized, the corpus luteum recedes and menstruation begins. During the first three months of pregnancy, the corpus luteum produces estrogen and progesterone until the placenta takes over the hormone production.
Yellow body weakness is the reason for the unfulfilled desire to have children in about 10% of all couples.
TYPICAL SYMPTOMS OF GEL DEFICIENCY
Possible symptoms are:
- Irregular cycle: You usually have a shortened second cycle phase, with ovulation taking place regularly. If you measure your basal body temperature regularly, you know that your body temperature increases after ovulation. However, if your temperature stays elevated for just 10 days, this can indicate luteal insufficiency.
- Long and/or heavy menstrual periods
- Spotting: Premenstrual spotting can be associated with bleeding from the uterine lining.
- Increased PMS symptoms: irritability, dizziness, sleep disorders, depressive moods and headaches can occur more frequently.
- deterioration of your skin
- Decrease in your libido
- Bladder weakness, cysts and muscle and joint pain
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF GEL WEAKNESS
- Hormonal changes caused by stopping birth control pills
- The PCO syndrome
- Improper maturation of the follicles due to damaged ovaries, eg after an infection
- ovarian failure
- adrenal fatigue
- Genetic causes
- Certain medications
- Nutritional deficiency
- beginning of menopause
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Dysfunction of the pancreas
TREATMENT OF YELLOW FAILURE
A competent diagnosis and detailed information for the patient are crucial for effective treatment. Hormone therapy, for example with clomiphene, should not be used lightly. An alternative worth considering can also be herbal active ingredients such as lady's mantle herb.
Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormone activity. That's why both lady's mantle and vitamin B6 are included in our håvsund Fertile+F.
What are you waiting for?
support your body
increase your fertility
& finally get pregnant!
Our HÅVSUND promise:
✔️ highest quality
✔️ vegan products
✔️ no animal testing
✔️ developed and manufactured in Germany
✔️ Fast, Discreet and Confidential Customer Service