(Junior) Business Development E-Commerce /
Internationalization Manager (m/f/d)
Is internationalization your terrain? Together with the team you drive the international expansion of håvsund and open up new markets.
håvsund - We make life easier for (budding) families through dietary supplements with high-quality herbal ingredients, produced to the latest standards. With concentrated expertise, maximum transparency and a lot of heart. In partnership and personally - every day. And that in an office right next to Lake Starnberg. We are proud of that! Are you in?
THESE TASKS AWAIT YOU
The aim of this position is to open up further target markets in Europe. This results in the following tasks, among others:
- Responsibility for the market analysis of possible target markets in terms of potential, complexity and brand fit
- Selection of possible marketplaces per country and clarification of the framework conditions with those responsible
- Project planning and organization when entering new markets
- Coordination and support of the departments involved in preparing and implementing the market entry (IT, logistics, marketing, etc.) as well as external service providers
- Monitoring and optimization of the KPIs of the target countries and creation of reports for the management
- Competitor and market observation
- Determining the criteria for successful scaling after market entry
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING WITH YOU
- min. 1 year of professional experience (also possible as a working student) - preferably in the field of e-commerce
- German language skills at native level and fluent English (other languages an advantage)
- Safe PC knowledge and routine handling of MS Office applications or Google Workspace
- Independent, goal-oriented, structured and precise way of working
- resilience and willingness to perform
- Quick grasp
- High level of self-motivation to continue developing yourself both professionally and personally, to learn every day and the willingness to deliver top performance
THAT is what we offer
- 40 hours per week
- Entry from now on
- A demanding area of responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the task
- Varied and responsible work in close contact with the management
- Modern equipment (Mac M1)
- Short decision paths
- Non-alcoholic drinks incl. coffee freely available
- Modern, bright office in the immediate vicinity of Lake Starnberg
- Home office partially possible
Just right for you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your CV (or LinkedIn / Xing profile), your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Contact person: Phillip Pauli
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then simply use our service chat. You can find the chat button at the bottom right of the website.
We are happy to be there for you.