For a balanced cycle
High quality nutritional supplement
Suitable for vegans
Made in Germany
BALANCE YOUR HORMONES
Many women suffer from physical symptoms such as depressive moods, food cravings and abdominal pain during the different phases of their menstrual cycle or after stopping the pill. These complaints are often due to an imbalance in the female hormones, which often results simply from the fact that the body is lacking in important vitamins and trace elements. This hormonal imbalance can not only cause and worsen PMS symptoms, but can also be responsible for an irregular cycle. It is important to recognize the needs of the body and to support it with everything it needs.
OUR HORMONE-FREE ALTERNATIVE
With our active complex of monk's pepper, St. John's wort and lady's mantle, we offer a natural, hormone-free alternative to support your well-being before and during your period. First and foremost St. John's wort, which can contribute to emotional balance and is therefore the ideal companion through your monthly suffering. Håvsund Harmony also contains lady's mantle, which has been used for centuries thanks to its important phytohormones. Phytohormones are not real hormones in this sense, but organic compounds of the plant. In the different phases, the body needs phytohormones, among other things, in order to be able to release, convert and break down the sex hormones responsible for the menstrual cycle. Also Chasteberry plays a major role as it contributes to a healthy sense of well-being before and during the menstrual cycle.
We recommend taking håvsund Harmony daily for a period of approximately 3-6 months. If you don't feel any improvement after this intake time, the cause is most likely not a lack of vital substances. In this case, please discuss with your doctor what treatment he/she suggests.
THE MAIN INGREDIENTS OF
- MAGNESIUM contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- YARROW contains valuable phytohormones and can help regulate the menstrual cycle.
- WOMAN COAT has proven itself for centuries thanks to its important phytohormones.
- EVENING PRIMER OIL contains polyunsaturated fatty acids and can help to regulate the hormonal balance.
- STINGING NETTLE can contribute to drainage and blood formation.
- JOHANNIS HERBS can contribute to emotional balance.
- MACA ROOT contains essential amino acids, minerals and antioxidants.
- ZINC contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair.
- MONKY contributes to a healthy well-being before and during the menstrual cycle.
- SAFFRON FLOWERS have powerful antioxidant properties.
- VITAMIN B12 supports blood formation and nerve function.
- VITAMIN B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- FOLATE (the natural form of folic acid) helps reduce fatigue.